Support is available for those affected by the NSW floods. Resources and information can be found at the NSW Flood Assistance and Resources page.
You are here: Home › Research and Publications › About Research and Publications
In this section:
- Research and Publications
- About Research and Publications
- Completed Research and Evaluation
- Whats Happening Now
- Watch and Listen
- Improving Research And Evaluation Practice
- Aboriginal Languages
- Agreement Making
- Bringing Aboriginal Voices Into Policy
- Cultural Capability Or Nsw Public Servants
- Economic Prosperity
- Influencing The Public Discourse
- Return Of Public Land To Aboriginal Control Ownership
- Facts and Figures
- Interactive Boundary Map
- Community Profiles
Research and publications
As the NSW Government agency focused solely on promoting economic, social and cultural opportunities for the State’s Aboriginal peoples, Aboriginal Affairs NSW seeks to increase knowledge about Aboriginal communities and to evaluate relevant government programs.
Our work is supported by an advisory group which brings together academic experts in areas of interest to Aboriginal Affairs.
Our research – high quality, accountable, ethical – reflects their knowledge and their voices.
Those working in our research and evaluation program:
- Conduct primary research to fill gaps in knowledge and gain evidence for policy and strategy
- Summarise existing evidence to inform new policies and planning
- Evaluate projects and initiatives to ensure they deliver improvements
- Analyse data to provide information about Aboriginal peoples and communities
As part of our commitment to bring Aboriginal voices into government decision making, we provide the means for Aboriginal people and communities to share their wisdom, and experiences directly.
Download our Research Agenda - Transforming the relationship between Aboriginal peoples and the NSW Government 2018-2023
Completed Research & Evaluation
What's Happening Now
Watch & Listen
Facts & Figures