2020/21 COVID-19 Aboriginal Community Organisations Grants
A total of $1,402,059 in funding was allocated to 38 Aboriginal Community Organisations from across NSW under the 2020/21
COVID-19 Aboriginal Community Organisations Grants Program.
the full list of recipients.
Aboriginal Community Organisations will implement their projects over the coming 12 months.
The successful Aboriginal Community Organisations were granted up to $50,000 where they demonstrated how their project aims would contribute
to the COVID-19 recovery priorities, including:
- A greater need for IT Infrastructure
- Local food security initiatives
- More opportunities for healing and well-being
- Building the resources and programs of Aboriginal community organisations
- New jobs and employment opportunities.
If you require further information on this Program, please contact your closest Aboriginal
Affairs NSW office.
Click on the interactive map below to see the number of projects in each