Project Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Project Advisory Committee (PAC) was established in 2017 to ensure the voices and aspirations of young Aboriginal people in Western
Sydney are reflected in the design and development of Kimberwalli. The committee was made of eight young Aboriginal people with connections
to Western Sydney including:
- Blake Tatafu
- Brooke Trewlynn
- David Haroa
- Jake Thomson
- Madalyn Atie
- Matilda Harry
- Mi-Kaisha Masella
- Renee Thomson
Their achievements over their two term included:
- Creation of a clear vision and foundation principles.
- Renaming of the centre to Kimberwalli.
- Endorsement of the new logo and branding.
- Development of a customer relationship management system.
- Promoting Kimberwalli at every opportunity.
- Pride in their community.
The Project Advisory Committee with Kimberwalli
Director Lil Gordon and Worimi Cultural Camp leaders.